I always was against energy drinks. Being all about health I do prefer having a good sleep schedule to ingesting caffeine or anything else that boosts my energy levels. I was recently introduced to Flyte, and given that they only contain natural ingredients and are made of 100% organic ingredients (Green Coffee, Maca Root, Griffonia, Schizandra), I decided to give it a go. They come in three flavours: Green Mango, Citrus lemon and Red Berries. My favourite taste was Green Mango, strongly reminded me of Vibovit vitamin sachets, they were all the rage in the early 90’s in Poland – not sure if anywhere else?
What’s good about Flyte:
- No artificially possessed taurine
- No artificial sweeteners
- Does not give you dizziness
- Boosts up your metabolism! Green Coffee, right?
- I really liked the taste, but this is subjective
- It contains Maca Root which has a positive effect on hormone balance and is very rich in calcium.
- It’s fizzy. Not everyone can drink fizzy drinks, and it would be great if Flyte could have done a non-fizzy version.
Overall, I am happy that there’s a healthy energy drink on the market, but dear peeps, make sure not to overdose – it’s still caffeine and loads of it are always harmful.
If you want to explore Flyte a little bit more click here.