Sorry for a slightly longer break!
As you may remember I decided to do a full 30-day challenge with a New Wash and then just post a final post because I had days when I had to use hair modelling products (weddings and stuff), so eventually, I needed to use a clearing shampoo. But I did test it for a long time and here are the results.
As I said earlier, the shampoo smells amazing and my hair a super soft after, and scalp itching is completely gone. yes, that is true.
- If you have bleached hair and your goal is to have it silver or white, everyday washing is not healthy plus the toner washes out quicker.
- Unfortunately, my itching came back, with a bit of a buildup of dead skin on my scalp.
- If you have natural hair or dyed to dark colours, this is a shampoo for you.
- If you don’t have scalp issues, or your issues are minor give it a go as it may actually heal the problem.
- Extremely useful in summer, because in a heat wave even bleached hair needs to be washed every day.
- Saves money, as there is no more need for a conditioner.
Well, as you can see, my hair looks slightly damaged and dry. And they normally don’t, when I wash it every third day with my silver shampoo.
HOWEVER, if you guys use oils as your hair treatment, New Wash is a must! It is just the best shampoo when it comes to washing off the oil! When I use Black Cumin Oil overnight I need to wash my hair twice in the morning, I use New Wash as my first product and then my regular shampoo. This method works best for me because I don’t need to use a strong shampoo twice.
I hope you will find this post useful. Let me know if you are interested in more post about hair care!